Monday, March 13, 2006

Our First Net Connection of the Nile

Internet Cafe Egypt


















DAY: 77 CITY NUMBER 19, Edfu, Nile, Egypt

Aloha,

Just a very quick email. I am in Edfu Egypt - on the bank of the Nile - the boat just pulled over for a few minutes and I am in a net cafe in what looks like a bombed out building, but it has DSL!

I am back to the boat in 3 minutes. I will be in Cairo in 3 days, then Petra and Amman Jordan with a night sleeping in a tent in the dessert. Then Jerusalem and Tel Aviv before returning to Spain.

So - here are a few pics - I have to get back to the boat.
More soon. All is well, all is safe. Missing everyone though!!

IMG_1899

IMG_1860
IMG_1878

Click Here to see all the Photos from the day

Digg This Story

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home